Submissions for 2017 Short Film Competition is now OPEN!
Submission Regular Deadline(Free): July 15th, 2017
Submit via FilmFreeway:
Submit via Email:
Please send your submission form with related materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for submission guidelines and form
GENERAL ENTRY RULES
- SHQFF only accept films that focus on LGBTQIA subjects either in ASIA or as experienced by ASIAN characters. (‘Asian’ may be interpreted as national, cultural or ethnic identity.)
- Films may be in any language but must include either Chinese or English subtitles.
- All films submitted must have a running time of 40 minutes or less.
- All films must be submitted before July 15th, 2017, and have been produced within 1 years prior to the submission deadline. (That is they must have been produced between July 15th, 2016 and July 15th, 2017).
- All film submissions should be made digitally, not via DVD’s in the post. If you are unable/unwilling to use digital submission, please contact SHQFF as soon as possible. We cannot return DVD entries under normal circumstances.
- Films which have been broadcast on Television, Cable or have had an international theatrical release prior to SHQFF are NOT eligible for the competition but may be screened, out of competition.